2010-12-12

Dinning Out on Sunday Night


It's Sunday again. Though it's Sunday, Michael still need to work at home, he started his work from 10am till 7pm, poor guy! We decided to get some fresh air outside, so we went out for dinner. It's our first time to visit "Mi-Ne Sushi", though we have been wait over half an hour to get the table, we still think it's worthwhile!

It's time to take a shower then continue to watch "Lie to me", our favorite US TV program, can't stop watching it since we started season one!!

3 comments:

  1. Sushi - a real Japanese treat! I'm surprised that I don't know the TV programme, "Lie to me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leif, go and get "Lie to me" DVDs, it's really great!

    Greetings from Hong Kong...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...