2010-11-25

Do You Still Write Letter?


I have been living in the same district for over three year, but this is my first time to 'meet' this post box, can I say it's a "post box"? After all, it's not small in size! I think this kind of post box is quite common in Hong Kong, however, it's weird that I think I never post letter with it.

I could not remember the last time that I post a letter... maybe over ten years ago when I was in secondary school? I wrote letters to my schoolmates at least once a week, with lots of lovely cartoon stickers on it, it's funny that we actually see each others at school everyday! Haha...

I still treasure the letters now, they are my lovely memories...

2 comments:

  1. In the USA, we would call it a mailbox but maybe in the UK or Australia they would call it a postbox, I guess.
    I'm anxious to mail our Christmas cards and soon start receiving Christmas cards!
    Warm regards from snowy, cold Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leif, it must be very happy to receive Christmas card, in HK, we usually receive Christmas 'e-card'!

    Regards from Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...