2010-11-01

Public Transportation


This is our first theme day photo, and today our city photo blog has been approved by City Daily Photo, this blog is now appeared on the portal, yeah! we're so excited! After the dinner, we went to the "Fo Tan" MTR (Mass Transit Railway in Hong Kong) station to take this shot, "Fo Tan" MTR station is just 2 mins walk from our home. You can see the lightings and tracks of the train from this photo.

You may also want to take a look what public transportation looks like throughout the world click here to view thumbnails for all participants.

Our blog is now appeared on the portal!

4 comments:

  1. A cool photo of the train for today's theme day! And WELCOME to the City Daily Photo blog community! I look forward to seeing your daily photos of Hong Kong; my wife and I visited Hong Kong just after the official "handover."
    Kind regards from EAGAN daily photo in Minnesota, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the community. I look forward to visiting Hong Kong through your eyes. Its been awhile since I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leif Hagen for your message! Welcome to visit our blog from time to time! And I hope you enjoy our shots for Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mo for leaving us your message, I hope you enjoy visiting our blog and please do come again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...